Monday, May 20, 2013

May Design Team Share With Sharmaine

image

Hello everyone, hope the Autumn weather has been treating you kindly. Soon winter and the long cold nights will be upon us.
Amanda has been restocking the shelves of D-Lish Scraps and is ready for some amazing new products to arrive. Make sure you join the D-lish Scraps Facebook Page so you are one of the first to hear when she has added things to the store. You really don’t want to miss out on the upcoming goodies!!
Speaking of new goodies.. have you seen the Freckled Fawn wood chips? Were you one of the fortunate people who purchased some before it sold out?? Amanda has more on it’s way, as well as some gorgeous new veneer shapes.
I used one of the arrows, found in the Speech Bubbles pack, on this page.

IMG_6498

I also used some of the yellow lace tape to create a flower, which I topped with a black resin flower from the Classic Mix Pack 

IMG_6500

I’ve also used some Bright Star buttons, Black Bold polka dot washi tape,

IMG_6501

Red Snowflake washi tape and an Owl on a Branch charm.
I’ve also used some Black Motex Tape for my journal strips.

IMG_6502

The next page I have to share with you was inspired by the May Show Us Your Stuff challenge, using texture paste.

IMG_6545

I’ve used some of the Freckled Fawn "Cloud" wood chips

IMG_6547

Three different types of washi tape
Red Circles
Grey Repeating Chevron
And my new favourite Typetext
I love how it’s almost see through when you add it to your page and the text is super cool!

IMG_6548

Also on my page are
Some red sequins
Tiny Heart Beads
Heart flair from Everyday Icon Pack
Mini White PVC doily
Bright Heart Button
Hot Pink Twine
Blue resin flower from the Citrus Mix Pack

IMG_6551

And the last page I have to share with you today is this one

IMG_6587
I’ve used lots of different layers and hidden away in there are
Some black sequins, Freckled Fawn “Sunburst” Dew Drops

IMG_6589

Some Typetext washi tape, some gorgeous Blue Waves washi tape

IMG_6591

Tiny Black triangle washi tape and one of the Everyday Icons flair buttons

IMG_6592

Hope there has been something you like in amongst my creations.
If you find that an item is out of stock, or you’d like to make a request for something, please email Amanda. She is super lovely and will do what she can to help.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
Sharmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment