Friday, January 3, 2014

Baby Book - with Kayla

I have been working on a pregnancy/baby book for my little bundle of joy due in three weeks. The D-Lish scraps products are perfect for adding little accents to all my pages and cards. I have  A LOT more of this book to share when I can get some clear pictures tomorrow but for now I wanted to give you a  sneak peek.


I made this page to document the nursery decorations and also my craving for things in the cookie jar!

Below is a list of all the D-Lish products used:





I also made a couple of Project Life style inserts for my album. I used some acetate to create a clear pocket. Here is a list of the D-Lish products used:



I hope you liked a sneak at my little baby book.
Will share more very soon. ;)

Kayla. x

2 comments:

  1. I love the little PL style pages & really like what a lovely record this is:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Kayla! Such beautiful colours and love the way you have embellished xx

    ReplyDelete