Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January design team share with Kaitlynne

Hi there D-Lish Scrappers!
 
 
 
Kaitlynne here to share a quick 8.5x11 layout I've created with some D-Lish goodies.

 
Lots of bright fun embellishments for a quick layout!
 
Here is the complete layout:
 
 
For the background I used some of my homemade mist to create a watercolour background.
 
To get this layout done quickly I used a sketch I found on Pinterest for the main structure of the layout and then embellished with a few brightly coloured D-Lish goodies.
 
For this layout, I used:
(a layout to me isn't complete without washi!)
 
Layouts don't always have to take a lot of time to put together or cost a lot with pricey embellishments. Most of my favourite embellies from D-Lish are only $1.00!! Most with more than one in a pack it makes scrapping more affordable than ever.
 
I will be back over the next couple days to share another creation, stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by.
Kait x
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love piggy tails. Great layout, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your layout Kaitlynne, beautifully embellished :-)

    ReplyDelete