Friday, January 17, 2014

Our Elf on the Shelf - with Karyn!

Hello D-lish Lovelies!

I'ts Karyn here today with some SMASH* pages to share with you.

I love documenting the adventures of our two Elf on the Shelf's in my Christmas SMASH* book. On these 2 pages/days the Elves went racing on our reindeers and made some paper snowflakes! My daughters just loved getting up each morning and seeing what new activity the Elves were trying out! 
I've used a heap of fun D-Lish Scraps goodies on these pages. On the LH page I've added a gold paper doilie, a small velum bagFreckled Fawn wood chips hearts and arrow, and white star mini sequins. I scatter the mini sequins across the page then dot glue next to them, then I use a Clever Sequin Pick-up Pencil to place the sequins on the glue - easy.  
I also added some die cuts; a journalling tag and used some stamps
On the RH page I've used more fun D-Lish Scraps goodies. I've added another gold paper doilie, shipping taga white bitty blooms, a micros feathers (sprayed with red Colorshine), Freckled Fawn dew drops gold arrow and silver arrow paperclip, a Christmas journal spot and red Hand dyed muslin.
I also added die cuts, used some stamps and a roller date stamp, and I added some twine and enamel dots from my stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment