Monday, January 13, 2014

Share with Sophie {The Biscuit}

Hi everyone, 
My first share of the month is a fresh, summery layout using some colourful products from the D-lish Scraps store.
For this layout I started by using some mists and an acrylic block to create my background. I then created a matte for my photos before embellishing with some D-lish Scraps products. 
It was a super easy and quick layout to put together. 
If you want a video or picture tutorial on my process please let me know in the comments. 


My colour scheme was inspired by three tapes I recently got from the store. The orange, lime green and blue tapes will be linked below.
The palette can definitely be applied to both female and male layouts. I made it more girly and added some flowers and a heart shaped button.




I hope this has inspired you to scrap some of your summer photos. The weather is ideal for staying inside and scrapping at the moment. (Unless your room isn't air-conditioned like mine). The store has plenty of colourful embellishments that would perfectly compliment those pics. 

D-lish Products Used:

Thanks for stopping by, 
I will be back tomorrow with some more ideas for you.
Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Would definitely love to see the creative process of this layout! Absolutely love the colours!

    ReplyDelete