Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Share with Sophie {Spring}

Hi guys, I'm back!
For this layout I chose to feature some gorgeous paper roses. I have always loved the effect of clustering roses and other paper flowers, so I headed to the store and got myself some to play with.

I used this scollop chipboard piece which made arranging the flowers around my photo a lot easier as I had a shape to base my design on.
My biggest tip when clustering flowers is to make sure you use a variety of sizes and colours. I have used roses from the mix packs and also purchased some medium pink ones. 
For interest you could also use a different style of flower. I think the Bitty Blooms would go perfectly with any other type of flower. 
To finish off, add embellishments of a different material such as resins, buttons or whatever else you can find.




I really love how this turned out. I especially love the colour palette. I have been using orange on a lot of my layouts recently, I think because it is such a bright, happy colour which is perfect for the season.

D-lish products I used:

Thanks for popping by the blog today, 
Happy Scrapping!
Sophie 



2 comments: