Friday, April 18, 2014

3 Things I love!

Hi D-Lish fans Leanne back with my second share with you, today I'm bringing lots of D-Lish goodies for you. Here is a layout I did on black cardstock well it didn't start out that way but ended up this way lol!.This was one of my girls Alannah's dancing photo from last year, I just love this photo of her she is so easy to scrap very photogenic. I don't like to play favourites with my kids but she always gives me nice photo's. So I decided to do the 3 things I love about her that's her smile, her humor and those beautiful eyes. I've used lots out of the D-lish Tropical Twist paper add on kit in this layout, the hot pink coloured wire I made a number 3 which is above my journaling and I made a swirly flourish and heart as well. Next to my journaling I have used some yellow hand dyed Muslin and a yellow forget me Knot and some orange bitty blooms.

 
I've done lots of layering under my photo as well as using the orange spot washi tape from the Tropical twist kit, I used the hot pink glitter tape and used my scalloped punch to give it a nice edge you would have to make sure your punch is very sharp to get through it. In my cluster at the bottom of my photo I used some D-lish hand dyed orange seam binding, hot pink bitty blooms, pink sequin bow, white resin butterfly and my favourite D-lish flowers mini roses in orange and hot pink, love my D-lish flowers can't have enough of them in your stash.
 
 
My cluster in the corner I have used one of the D-lish scalloped calenders  the wooden hearts and forget me knot flower and smile flair button are from the Tropical twist kit. And to finish off some yellow twine and a pink daisy resin flower. Well that's all folks said I had lots of D-lish goodies to share with you today.
cheers!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I love the colours on the black, this looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete