Monday, June 30, 2014

Love this... by Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again, I'm back with another layout using more fabulous goodies from the D-lish Store. I have once again used some items from the sold out June Just Add Paper Kit, featuring these fun Polaroid and black doily frames.
 I went with a neutral mix of black, kraft, cream and white, paired with gold and pink accents and used a mix of tags and one of my 'go-to' paper bags to create a base for my photo.

I was inspired by all the wonderful wire words the rest of the team have been making, and really liked that I was able to form a nice clear word because the wire is so easy to shape. 

while browsing the D-lish store I recently discovered these fun mirrored hearts and super cute tiny heart beads that were perfect for adding some extra detail to my page.

I used more glittery gold and a cute typewriter flair to accent the jounral spot, and added more journaling inside the bitty bag which I have written on the tags. 

Products from the D-lish store....
Just Add Paper Kit - June (sold out)

Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comment:

  1. Now this is SUPER cute Agnus!!!! Such a gorgeous page. I think I need to do some 12x12 traditional pages with you some time and learn some of your gorgeous tricks of the trade.....

    ReplyDelete