Saturday, June 28, 2014

Together... by Agnus Kasprzak

I was inspired by the June Inspiration Board to create a layout using the now sold out June Just Add Paper Kit. There are still a couple of days to get your layouts in to go in the running to win $30 D-lish Scraps voucher, or to win next month's Just Add Paper kit for free! You'll find all the challenge details here

I used the sketch from the inspiration board as a starting point for creating this layout of me with my boys. Once again I reached for the versatile D-lish paper bags to create a mat under my photo, adding a few paper layers underneath. 

If you've already bought some of the fun coloured wire from the store you would have noticed it comes looped in a nice coil which was the perfect size to frame of the mini note Journal It's tags.
 I snipped off a few loops to add to my page, but discovered that placing my photo directly over the wire was preventing it from laying flat on the page so I cut a notch from some scrap chipboard slightly smaller than my photo for the wire coil to sit inside. As you can see I used a little bit of washi to keep to coil in place. 
The wire is really flexible and easy to shape and I also created a smaller coil around one of the flair buttons from the kit. A couple of strategically placed drops of clear adhesive will secure the wire to your page.
Another one of my "go-to" D-lish goodies are the Motex writers and tapes. I used the lowercase font wheel to add a sub title to my page.

I used more kit goodies paired with the gorgeous gold glitter washi and wood chip hearts to add a bit more detail to my page.

Products from the D-lish store...
Just Add Paper Kit - June (sold out)


Thanks for stopping by xx



2 comments: