Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hello Sunshine by Agnus

Hi everyone, Agnus here with another share using some fun goodies from the D-lish store.
I love the look of crisp black and white paired with a pop of bright colour and today I went with some happy yellow to compliment a photo of my little guy enjoying a day at the beach. 


 Using one of the large polka dot bags as a starting point, I selected a number of round accents and Journal It's to create a nice flow across my page. 


I grouped the embellishments into clusters for more impact and by varying the shade of yellow, I was able to add more depth to the page without having to introduce another colour. 


Prodcuts from the D-lish Store...

Thanks for stopping by,
 I'll be back in a couple of days with a spread from my project life album :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment