Saturday, August 30, 2014

Project Life with Agnus

Hi again, I'm back to share another spread from my Project Life album. I am trying to go back and fill in the gaps from earlier in the year and have documented a couple of days from Janaury which we spent fishing at the coast.


Because this was such a photo heavy spread, I decided to use the library card pocket template to create a couple of pockets that would double as a place for journaling while also adding some colour to my pages.


 I rounded the corners of all the library cards using a corner punch, and stitched an arrow tab to the front of this pocket for a bit of extra detail. I used a manila shipping tag to hold my journaling which I have tied with twine to make it easier to remove from the pocket.

 I printed up more journaling onto the round & round and ticket tab Journal It's and used these directly on my photos.



 I used a circle punch to cut out a notch for the anchor pocket and simply tied on one of the ply icons using cotton twine. This time using a library card Journal It's tag to record the details.


Products from the D-lish store...








1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing Agnus!! So many things to like... I think my top three would be the frame, your journal pockets and the clear journal strips. And as Cindy pointed out, it is nice to see a photo of you as well......

    ReplyDelete