Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Memories by Agnus Kasprzak

Hi, Agnus here sharing a layout using some of my new D-lish Scraps goodies! I paired up some warm tones with a touch of black and white to create this layout featuring my little guy watching the sun go down after a lazy afternoon at the river.


 I loved the bold pattern of the Basic Grey paper but it was pretty overpowering on its own, which is why I only used a portion of it and layered a few neutral colours over the top to help break up the pattern. 


I used the manila shipping tags from the store to create a pocket for the jumbo ticket for my jounraling and a few simple strips of paper at the bottom of my page created the perfect spot for my title.


Products from the D-lish store...

Thanks for stopping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment