Sunday, March 5, 2017

'Love and Adore' by Belinda Griffin

Hi All,

This fabulous 'Adore You' piece of wood veneer was in a previous Just Add Paper kit and I have been hoarding it waiting for the right page. Florals, pretty bows and a cute banner made for the perfect page to finally use this piece on.
 
After layering varying sizes of patterned paper along with one of these adorable small sized doilies, the first thing I added was my wood veneer. In order to finish my title I then added pink puffy alphas above my photo. 



I used the fun black polka dot washi tape to create a banner for the top of my layout. To ensure the black flowed on my page I then used some black resin butterflies to embellish to the right of my page and some black wire to highlight my photo.

A few pink enamel hearts below the photo and a pink sequin bow along with a paper bloom flower beside the title were the perfect finishing embellishments. Of course I also snuck on some quick pieces of my favourite Wordfetti too!


Thanks for stopping by today

~ Belinda x

1 comment:

  1. Love this and where u used the wire, fantastic

    ReplyDelete