Friday, March 17, 2017

"Meeting Miss Isla", by Amanda H.

Hi D-lish Scraps fans....
 
So... I started the month with a double, then decided to keep that going!!!! Why not? I had so many cute photos of the girls meeting their new baby cousin, well, I just had to!
 
These colours are soft and pretty; a match made in heaven for D-lish products!
 
There are a couple of main clusters, where you will see the D-lish goodies in the close ups, but also note how I used the beautiful D-lish Lace doilies behind each group of photos?
Have you stocked up yet? #everyoneneedspaperlacedoilies
 
 
 
 
In this cluster, there is:
the magnificent Elegance Bloom
a enamel heart, from one of the Enamel Hearts sets,
and the camera from a past Just Add Paper Kit.
 
In this cluster I have used:
another paper leaf,
another resin flower,
all in pink and aqua tones.
 
 
 Note: The bling dots are some old ones from my stash and so are the beaded aqua strips, but seriously, the D-lish range of enamel dots are awesome! I need to get more in pink and aqua. #favouritecolourcombo
 
 
Thanks for looking! Maybe I need to set a DOUBLE PAGE challenge in the Scrap Suite one month???
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment