Wednesday, March 15, 2017

One Smile at a Time

Well l can't believe how quick this year is going already. And it's already my second last share with you all at D-lish Scraps.
I'm sure having a great time, and it's a great team to be apart of too. 

This month I'm sharing with you all a layout that l have done on a holiday we took last Summer in QLD. It's a nice bright page with lot's of colour.

Hope you like it.









I used a piece of White Mixed Media Cardstock, and sprayed randomly with Bubblegum pink Dylusions Paint Sprays. 

Then l layered some pretty papers from my stash, to add some layers for my background.


I added one of these gorgeous D-lish lace doilies  over my layers, then l added my photo, which l mounted onto some matching Cardstock and stuck it down. 

Then l added lot's of pretty embellishments. A Butterfly Resin, a button, a Cherry Blossom  flower, a Fantasy Bloom flower , a Forget Me Not flower, and a little bow out of my D-lish Scraps JAP KIT.
I added these all in a cluster around my photo. Then l used a Felt Spot Bow and a Charms Creations Emoji that l placed on my layout. 


Here are some close up's 
















I then added a Journal Tab with some journalling, and a Bitty Bow Clip  with a small rose tucked in the top left hand corner of my photo. 

I also did a little bit of journalling around my page as well just to document our holiday. 

I hope you liked it. 

That's it for me today, have a great week and see you all again soon. 

Take Care. 

Tracey. x






No comments:

Post a Comment