Monday, March 13, 2017

sunshine - by Nicolee Cable


Good Monday morning lovelies

I hope you had a lovely creative weekend? 

Anyway, I'll be straight into it with my 'pastel' layout for todays post.
This is out of my comfort zone somewhat, all girly and pretty and lacey
but I think I've done it justice.  D-lish embellishments make it so easy
though don't you think and it's always good to get out of your comfort zone!


The quote was just an off-cut from a piece of patterned paper.

I have 'smeared' acyrlic paint on the background
as a base for the layout,
then I used one of each of the different size doilies, to make
three different focal points...  



...then I used the following embellishments to decorate each zone:

.....



magnolia flower
and 




I hope you enjoyed this layout and have a wonderful week everyone.  Make sure you pop
on over to the D-lish store and check out all the yummy products on offer.

Take care
Happy Scrapping
Nicolee x



No comments:

Post a Comment