Sunday, April 2, 2017

"Explore" by Amanda H

 
Hi D-lish fans!
 
Here is my first page share for April! This ended up being a pretty cool colour scheme, and I was easily able to add the finishing colours with awesome D-lish goodies!
 
 I have a few layers behind the photo, some tulle, and old sheet of acetate, and papers. Raid your stash to add layers like this!

For this cluster, I cut a Pip Berry Stem and wound some Coloured Wire around it, tucking in paper leaves, paper roses and a Suede Tassel.
 

For the title, I used the Puffy Alphabets - such great value, I've done a heap of titles with these! Underneath is the vellum star from a past Just Add Paper Kit. A fun place to look in store is the Just Add Paper Past Kits and Bits section - a little treasure trove of extras to add to your next order!

 
 

Finishing touches with some white and black ink splatters and some sequins, and the page is done!
 
Thanks for looking today!
 
Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment