Tuesday, April 25, 2017

"Love H" by Lauren Tomecek

Hi everyone,
 
After using so many different flowers on my canvas earlier this month, I decided I wanted to create a project without any flowers. Luckily, D-lish Scraps still has a huge range of other embellishments available to create with.


My title cluster features a lot of D-lish Scraps products. I've used the Love chipboard from the Pretty in Pink JAP kit, blue Bitty Bow, resin glitter dots, punchinella, and the orange muslin is from my stash.  Most months, the Just Add Paper kits have a roll of washi tape in them - what a great way to grow your collection of washi tape! I have used some washi tape from a past kit in this layout. 


Why don't you challenge yourself to create a layout without any flowers? Share the link in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment