Thursday, April 13, 2017

not COOL mum! - by Nicolee Cable


Yahoo, hi family!
It's me and I'm delighted to be back on the 
design team for this term! 
I'm so excited to be here and (hopefully) inspiring you 
to create wonderful layouts again!

You'll notice that Gwen used this kit on her post on Sunday
and I love how the kits are so versatile that
 layouts look totally different while using the same 
embellishments.


I wanted to stick with the retro theme, so I used
a cork sheet for the background.  
Instead of just plain cork, I cut it
into diagonals and laid it like rough, old floor boards, just for
something different.  This was
my base which I then added embellishments from
the JAP kit.

Here are some close ups:
journal it's - spot


...the cute little sneaker charm

the star embellishment

cross stencil (red texture paste and then dimensional magic - seeing as
we're keeping with the retro theme!)

star embellishment.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this boy retro theme and I'd love 
to see what you come up with
over at The Scrap Suite on FB.


Take care my friends, happy D-lish shopping and 
I will see you around, until next time.

Nicolee xx







1 comment:

  1. Nicole, this is an awesome layout! Love the splash of red.

    ReplyDelete