Friday, April 7, 2017

"Pool Time" by Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone,
 
Rachel here and I'm so excited to bring you my first post for D-lish Scraps!



My page today is my take on the "Opposites Attract" challenge set by Anthea in the March Cybercrop over in The Scrap Suite.

 
I have gone for an orange and blue colour scheme (which has proven very popular by the challenge participants).

 
I started with a mixed media background and some pattern paper to matte my photo. 
I added some punchinella and doily as another layer under my photo.



My main embellishment cluster is in the bottom right hand corner, 
and I scattered some D-lish Dots and star cabochons in some mini clusters around the page.
 


D-lish products used:



Still another week to give the challenges for the March Cybercrop in the Scrap Suite a go.


 Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment