Saturday, April 29, 2017

"Strawberry Patch Kid" by Rachel Dutko

Hi everybody!

Rachel with you today with my layout 'Strawberry Patch Kid'.

When I saw these cute strawberry wood buttons in the store I knew they would be perfect for a page about our trip to the strawberry farm.
The strawberries were so delicious picked straight from the patch.


I started with a painted background with blue and green paint then layered some Red Spot Tissue Paper behind my photos. I added some yellow colour paste with the Cross stencil.

I coloured the strawberry wood buttons and then
scattered them around the page.


My main cluster is made up of Wild RosesMini RosesFlair buttons,
a Sequin Bow, a Resin Button and some Wooden Star Buttons.
 
I've used some Red Puffy Alphabet Stickers
as a bold title as well as some Paint Chip Tabs for some extra details.


I finished my page with some hand-drawn journaling
and some stamped phrase words to describe the day.


D-lish products used



Thanks for looking

Rachel xx







No comments:

Post a Comment