Monday, April 17, 2017

"To Mama" by Amanda H

 
 Hello to all our D-lish fans!

Today, I am sharing a simple page I did, one where I wanted to focus on the journaling and the photo, so I did some paints and stamps on the background. A few finishing touches with D-lish products... perfect as always.
 
Along the bottom of the photo, I glued a strip of scrunched tissue paper. This came from a past Just Add Paper kit, and is a simple and easy way to add a layer to a page. I also layered a lace doily behind the photo.
 

In this cluster you can see a few more elements, I have stapled some coloured wire along with some small off cuts of punchinella. Adding some flowers - including the new Fantasy Blooms, a sequin bow, and a jewelled cabochon.
 
 

A tiny cluster at the top for balance, and I have repeated a small cut of punchinella, a resin flower and another jewelled cabochon.
 
And as always, I do love to finish with a sprinkle of D-lish Dots- enamels!
 
 
Thanks for looking,
 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment