Friday, April 14, 2017

"Together is a Beautiful place to be" by Julie Pearce

Hi everyone,

Julie here, today sharing my first layout as part of the new Design Team.

I am so excited to be joining this amazing team.



These pretty little peach Starflowers is what inspired me to create my page.

I started off using the heart of hearts stencil, and then using watercolours in a similar colour to the flowers for my background.


I then added a couple layers of paper and a doily to mat my photo.
I made a couple little flower clusters using those pretty peach Starflowersmini white roses and die cut leaves. And on my top cluster half of a small doily.



And I finished it off with those gorgeous Enamel Glitter dots.


I hope you liked my page and I look forward to sharing more.


Products used.
Heart of Hearts stencil
Starflowers
Mini roses
Enamel Glitter dots

Catch you later.

Jules xxx 

1 comment:

  1. So romantic and feminine. Love the splash of pastel colour.

    ReplyDelete