Saturday, May 20, 2017

"Pose" - by Jasmine Shea

Yay, it's the weekend.  
I hope you get some scrappy time this weekend.  
Unfortunately between kids sport and functions, I think it will be a 'scrap free' weekend for me :(

But I have created this page to share with you today.

I was only after one nice photo of my darling daughter but of course, it turned into a series or pics, many different poses and many that didn't end up on the page.



This design is probably a bit 'random' for me but it was fun just adding lots of bits and pieces and just going with it.


Here you can see I have used some Loose Sequins, some Ombre Wordfetti pieces which are so easy to add to the page and one of my faves, the Elegance Blooms.


I have also used  a beautiful blue Tassel and finally some Cabbage Roses to complete the page.

There are a lot of new arrivals and re-stocked items in the shop so make sure you check them out here

See you again next time.

Jasx


No comments:

Post a Comment