Friday, June 30, 2017

"Happy" by Tamara Buckler

Hello again scrappy ladies,

I'm up again today to share with you my latest D-lish layout. I swear someone needs to take away my blue paint, because I seem to be on a blue bender at the moment! Nevertheless I love this layout!


I started with some Cobalt Blue ColourBlast Shimmer Dust, and then layered on some Heidi Swapp Pink Colour Shine. I then mixed some of the Colour Shine with some texture paste and ran it through the lots-of-dots stencil. I then splattered some gold Heidi Swapp Colour Shine for a bit of bling!


I'm not usually a huge doiley fan, but I love how the D-lish doilies are so fine and detailed. It works really well here to ground the photo, and separate it from the busy background. I also double matted my photos with some Cocoa Vanilla papers to emphasise this separation from the back ground.


My main cluster features a D-lish tutu bloom (which are in the clearance section in the shop. What?!), a white rose, gold heart cabochon, a butterfly flair button and some of the awesome new Creative Cuts leaves in the background.


My title cluster features another gorgeous butterfly flair, a sequin bow, another rose and some more of the Creative Cuts leaves.

I love the dreamy quality to this page, as this really is the way I felt in this photo!

Thanks again for stopping by, I promise next time I won't use blue!

Big Loves,
Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment