Friday, June 2, 2017

"hello", by Amanda H

Hello June.... and hello cute baby photo!
 
I had to scrapbook this one of my sweet little niece! She is so perfect and adorable.
Perfect scrapbook subject!
 
A few patterned papers on a white background, then lots of D-lish Scraps goodies to create this page!
 
The new Creative Cuts in store are proving popular, and so perfect for any page! I used three different collections on this page: Geometric Hearts, Leaves, and one of the Script Words for the title.
 
I layered these with the Little Birdie Watercolour Heather flowers and Pearl Petals. I love this aqua and peach colour combo together.

Also in the main cluster under the photo, I have added a Coloured leafResin flowers (from a past kit) and a Paper Rose.

I love the range of Journal it's in store, there are plenty of round journal spots, but also every month, the Just Add Paper Kits come with some amazing coloured Journal Packs, including the spot you can see layered in this cluster.


Those script words are great, as are the perfect paper doilies - a must to add to any page! LOL.
 
 
Thanks for looking today.
Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment