Wednesday, June 14, 2017

'Starting School' by Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!
 
Rachel with you today with my layout 'Starting School', 
documenting my son's first few weeks of school.



I started with a mixed media background of Colour Blast colour shimmer dust and stamping, I then added some stars using a gel pen through the Scattered Stars 5x5 Stencil.

I layered some tissue paper from a previous Just Add Paper kit under my photo strip, and added some gorgeous Seafoam puffy alphabet stickers for my title.



I then added some green punchinella and some black wire. I also added a red bitty bow clip,
some flair from the School Days set, and some twine from the packaging of a JAP kit to my clusters. I've also used the resin stars from the Retro Revival JAP kit (I love these stars so much, I think this may be my third layout using them!)


I continued some green around the page using Ombre Wordfetti quotes.
I've added my hand-written journalling on a Journal Its- Rainbow Star Round

 

D-lish products used-

Thanks for looking

Rachel x x

 




No comments:

Post a Comment