Wednesday, June 7, 2017

'Sweet' by Julie Pearce

Hello again,
I'm here today sharing a layout I have created using this month's Inspiration Board Indigo Glitz


I started with a white background and used butterfly patterned paper and some pink spot washi tape strips. I sewed around the outside of my page and then added pink patterned paper and silver glitter paper and a doily behind my photo. I also tucked in some pink punchinella under my photo.
 
 
Added a journal tag, a cute little pink bow and I silver embossed a cute wood veneer heart.
 
Added a little cluster with this gorgeous pink glitter heart from a previous JAP kit and a pink forget me not flower and some D-lish enamel dots.
 

And lastly a butterfly flair and small blue rose and I silver embossed my Sweet wood veneer title.
I love using wood veneer on my layouts; you can check out D-lish Scraps store here.
 
I hope you join in with this month Inspiration Board challenge.
 


Catch you next time.
Jules xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment