Tuesday, July 4, 2017

"Hello Happiness" by Anthea

Oh wow - I don't know about you gals, but it is freezing here with a capital F.R.E.E.Z.I.N and G!  That is bad for the poor horses and cows I can see looking out my window, but perfect weather in my mind for staying inside and scrapping up a storm. 
 
My latest page is a throw back to warmer times where my hubby, kids and I went for a wander along the beach. 


Clearly my colour inspiration came from the clothes that every one has on in the pic.  I wanted a row of hearts and going through my goodies I was delighted to see I had a huge array of hearts in my stash. 
 
The two pink coloured hearts and the little green heart are Creative Cuts  from D-Lish which I have coloured to suit. The big silver glitter heart is a kit bit from a past JAP kit, which means it is also available individually.  The little green resin lace heart is from here and the gorgeous flair button is from a past JAP kit also. 
 
The orange heart is a part of a wood veneer.  I couldn't find any paint or ink in my supplies in the colour that I wanted - so I simply painted it with some nail polish.  (Not sure that is acid free and archival safe and all that - but I am not too concerned).
 
 
I am loving the creative cuts  in the shop so much.  They are so versatile and easy to use on any type of LO. I love how you get sneak peaks of the background paper through them and so much more.
 
 


The silver washi tape from a previous JAP kit was perfect with this LO to add a bit of extra bling.  I used some more cut files and some puffy alphabet stickers to add some kisses and hugs and finish it all off. (Please excuse my awful sewing -   My real sewing machine is out of action right now, so I was trying to use one of those hand held sewing machines.  NEVER again.  If anyone has one and knows how to use it properly - I would love it if you could enlighten me.) 

 
Thanks once again for checking out my LO. Hope you are warm wherever you may be and I hope that you are finding time to get in there and get some LOs done.  If you are looking for some scrappy inspiration or even challenges to get your scrappy juice flowing, be sure to check out The Scrap Suite on facebook.  It is a closed group, but just send a request in and you will be more than welcome. 
 
Till next time. Take care.
 
Hugs.
Anthea
xo
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment