Saturday, July 29, 2017

'Hello Spring' by Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone

If you saw my previous post you might start to 
notice a theme happening here!
I'm not a fan of winter, and I'm pining for the nicer weather!

Today my layout is 'Hello Spring', and is a photo of my 
backyard from last year. I look forward to the sunshine and blossom appearing again in a couple of month's time!





I started with a mixed media background 
of paint, stencilling and stamping.

I was so glad to see the lace doilies back in the shop, and I have 
used several different sizes within my paper layers. 
I also layered some bright green punchinella.


 In my clusters I have used a wild rose, tea roses





I have also used a sequin bow, and a printed wood veneer heart.
 

My title is puffy alphabet stickers and some ombre wordfetti
I've added a couple of other words from the same
ombre wordfetti sheet, and a Wordfetti quote. 

I've finished off the page by scattering some resin glitter dots
and enamel dots.



D-lish products used:
Wordfetti   
Sequin Bow   


Thanks for looking

Rachel x x




No comments:

Post a Comment