Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Love Always - by Nicolee Cable


'Love Always'
Welcome to my first September layout!
It's of my beautiful mum and some of her family - loving always!

Here are some close-ups of the lovely D-lish embellishments that I used
to pull this one together.

This bitty bow is so cute and I love the deep navy colour
which set off the cute rose-gold glitter paper so well.


For this cluster, I've used some of the left over doilie,
some other things from my stash).


I just had to show you a close-up of this cute
resin butterfly! You must get some!


For this cluster, I've gone along the whole border with the blue banner
washi tape (after cutting up one doilie and draping it the whole width 
of the page), flowers, sequins, stamens and resin flowers.


Here's another angle of the cute resin flowers and faceted enamel dots.
I use them all the time, cause they're just like the icing on the cake! 
The cherry on top! I can't have a layout without them.


Well, I hope you liked it and were inspired to grab 
some wonderful embellishments from the store for yourself.

Have a wonderful week, I'm off on a 
lovely little break to visit my family.
 See you when I return.

Nicolee xx





No comments:

Post a Comment