Friday, September 8, 2017

Today was a GREAT day | Michelle Stokes

Hello friends and fans! It's Michelle back here today with a new layout share, a super quick one in fact! I was super inspired by the newest Inspiration board, and couldn't wait to create something with it, but was strapped for time this week. I grabbed a cut apart paper from my stash that was perfectly full of all the colours of the rainbow!


I've mixed a small list of pretty D-lish bits together to embellish this fun layout. Some older, some newer, all are super cute! Just like the two little people in the photo I chose to scrap 😍

I layered up pieces from the cut apart paper under the photo, and included a layer of awesome pretty "Pink Orchid" punchinella and an older raw veneer frame tucked in below.


On either side of the layout I've added a bunting cut from the pattern paper and 'strung' it up with string. On the right side Ive also added a cute pick n place bow,  raw veneer stars, and a new faceted enamel dot. Under the bunting I've created a mini cluster using a Round n Round Journal it, ombre wordfetti strip, a D-lish Flair button, some of the sweet new tiny Little Birdie flowers and some more faceted enamel dots.



Diagonally across the layout to the bottom left of the "Today is a great day " card I've created another cluster repeating the same items as the other cluster.


Lastly I added a few strips of written journalling, a date stamp and some splatters of black colour shine to finish it all off. 

Thats all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by xx
Until Next time, happy scrapping!
Michelle x



No comments:

Post a Comment